Freshie (Bushfish) - Polarised Sunglasses
- Certified sustainable polarised sunglasses; ethically handmade by artisans
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano polarised sunglasses come with market-leading polarised lenses that feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The 'Freshie' takes its inspiration from one of Sydney's favourite Northern Beaches, Freshwater Beach.
These sustainable sunglasses offer the perfect blend of square and round shape, with a rigid top and curved bottom combining to provide a look that will stand the test of time. Featuring a striking frame with a comfy keyhole nose bridge and circular UV400 protection premium lenses, The Freshie is a true classic you can always rely on.
These brown tortoise shell polarised sunglasses are named Bushfish after the unique Leopard Bushfish and its distinctive brown spots.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm
Featuring a robust custom wire core, double-wired Italien-made hinging system with teflon-coated screws, and Australian-made stainless steel 'Ozeano' logo label, the frame is designed and built to last - no more loosening or rusting over time.
Each frame comes with a free pouch and cleaning cloth made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
The one-size ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes.
All Ozeano products are PETA-approved vegan, and our sunglasses meet Australian / New Zealand AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering category 3 lenses with good UV protection and high level of sun glare reduction.
Ozeano frame material is BPA/phthalate-free, contains no oil and is 100% biodegradable according to ISO 14855 standard (verified by the Belgian Organic Waste System institute) in 115 days, if buried in compost conditions.
100% biodegradable plant-based bio-acetate
Hinge & Screws:
100% Teflon-coated metal (no more loosening over time)
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
PETA-approved vegan, 100% carbon-neutral, CE, FDA, DBT, UV400, BSCI
We offer completely carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
You should expect to receive your goods within 1 - 5 business days within Australia, or 4 - 20 days for international orders. Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframes, and delays should be expected.
There's no need to stress about picking the right colour or style, we know you can have a change of heart when you see something in person. That's why we offer returns within 60 days on all Ozeano eyewear.
Don’t forget you can return Ozeano sunglasses at any time after the 'Returns period' to receive 25% off your next purchase. Help us ensure our products never go to waste.
Comfy and nice fit
Those are my second ones, i love themmmm
What a product ! Loved them! High quality, gorgeous, look beautiful. Would buy again in a heartbeat!
Happy with my purchase. Definitely worth the money and if you're concerned it might be too bright of a colour, it's more darker than it appears compared to the website picture.