Tama (Orca) - Blue Light Glasses
- Certified sustainable blue light glasses, ethically handmade by artisans
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
- Made to order, please allow up to 20 days for arrival
All Ozeano blue light glasses lenses feature:
- Blue light filter that blocks blue light emitted from digital screens and may protect your eyes and help you sleep better
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful light
The Tama blue light glasses take their inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
These sustainable blue light glasses offer a mid-century, timeless style thanks to their classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading prescription lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
These blue light glasses in black frame are named Orca after the striking areas of shiny black colour that's synonymous with the treasured marine mammals.
Frame height: 46mm
Temple length: 140mm
Featuring a robust custom wire core, double-wired Italien-made hinging system with teflon-coated screws, and Australian-made stainless steel 'Ozeano' logo label, the frame is designed and built to last - no more loosening or rusting over time.
Each frame comes with a free pouch and cleaning cloth made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
The one-size ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes.
All Ozeano products are PETA-approved vegan, and our sunglasses meet Australian / New Zealand AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering category 3 lenses with good UV protection and high level of sun glare reduction.
Ozeano frame material is BPA/phthalate-free, contains no oil and is 100% biodegradable according to ISO 14855 standard (verified by the Belgian Organic Waste System institute) in 115 days, if buried in compost conditions.
100% biodegradable plant-based bio-acetate
Hinge & Screws:
100% Teflon-coated metal (no more loosening over time)
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
PETA-approved vegan, 100% carbon-neutral, CE, FDA, DBT, UV400, BSCI
We offer completely carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
You should expect to receive your goods within 1 - 5 business days within Australia, or 4 - 20 days for international orders. Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframes, and delays should be expected.
There's no need to stress about picking the right colour or style, we know you can have a change of heart when you see something in person. That's why we offer returns within 60 days on all Ozeano eyewear.
Don’t forget you can return Ozeano sunglasses at any time after the 'Returns period' to receive 25% off your next purchase. Help us ensure our products never go to waste.