Tama (Leopard Seal) - Prescription Sunglasses
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano single-vision prescription sunglasses are fitted with world-renowned NuPolar® polarised lenses from optical lens innovators, Younger Optics. Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders. Our market-leading prescription sunglasses lenses feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The Tama takes its inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
The Tama offers a mid-century, timeless style thanks to its classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading UV400 protection polarised lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
The Leopard Seal is a nod to the magnificent Antarctic marine mammals and the unique black and light spots found on their throat and belly.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm
Featuring a robust custom wire core, double-wired Italien-made hinging system with teflon-coated screws, and Australian-made stainless steel 'Ozeano' logo label, the frame is designed and built to last - no more loosening or rusting over time.
Each frame comes with a free protective case made from 100% FSC-certified Portuguese cork and a free pouch and cleaning cloth made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
The one-size ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes.
All Ozeano products are PETA-approved vegan, and our sunglasses meet Australian / New Zealand AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering category 3 lenses with good UV protection and high level of sun glare reduction.
Ozeano frame material is BPA/phthalate-free, contains no oil and is 100% biodegradable according to ISO 14855 standard (verified by the Belgian Organic Waste System institute) in 115 days, if buried in compost conditions.
100% biodegradable plant-based bio-acetate
Hinge & Screws:
100% Teflon-coated metal (no more loosening over time)
100% FSC-certified Portuguese cork
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
PETA-approved vegan, Australian-made, CE, FDA, DBT, UV400, BSCI
We offer completely free carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
You should expect to receive your goods within 2 - 5 business days within Australia, or 4 - 10 days for international orders. Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframes, and delays should be expected.
There's no need to stress about picking the right colour or style, we know you can have a change of heart when you see something in person. That's why we offer returns within 60 days on all Ozeano eyewear.
Don’t forget you can return Ozeano sunglasses at any time after the 'Returns period' to receive 25% off your next purchase. Help us ensure our products never go to waste.