Bells (Jellyfish) - Polarised Sunglasses
- Certified sustainable polarised sunglasses, ethically handmade by artisans
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano polarised sunglasses come with market-leading polarised lenses that feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The Bells polarised sunglasses take their inspiration from the world famous surf spot, Bells Beach, nestled in the southern coast of Victoria in the Great Ocean Road region.
These sustainable sunglasses are a unique twist on the timeless Wayfarer design, featuring a strikingly straight top to the frame front that creates a prominent right angle aesthetic.
These translucent polarised sunglasses are named in homage to Jellyfish, who have no brain, heart, bones or eyes but do have a stunning ability to be completely translucent in colour.
Bridge width: 24mm
Temple length: 145mm
Featuring a robust custom wire core, double-wired Italien-made hinging system with teflon-coated screws, and Australian-made stainless steel 'Ozeano' logo label, the frame is designed and built to last - no more loosening or rusting over time.
Each frame comes with a free pouch and cleaning cloth made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
The one-size ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes.
All Ozeano products are PETA-approved vegan, and our sunglasses meet Australian / New Zealand AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering category 3 lenses with good UV protection and high level of sun glare reduction.
Ozeano frame material is BPA/phthalate-free, contains no oil and is 100% biodegradable according to ISO 14855 standard (verified by the Belgian Organic Waste System institute) in 115 days, if buried in compost conditions.
100% biodegradable plant-based bio-acetate
Hinge & Screws:
100% Teflon-coated metal (no more loosening over time)
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
PETA-approved vegan, 100% carbon-neutral, CE, FDA, DBT, UV400, BSCI
We offer completely carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
You should expect to receive your goods within 1 - 5 business days within Australia, or 4 - 20 days for international orders. Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframes, and delays should be expected.
There's no need to stress about picking the right colour or style, we know you can have a change of heart when you see something in person. That's why we offer returns within 60 days on all Ozeano eyewear.
Don’t forget you can return Ozeano sunglasses at any time after the 'Returns period' to receive 25% off your next purchase. Help us ensure our products never go to waste.
I like how solid and secure they feel when you wear them. The flexifit thing looks good as well if you want to adjust further, but I didn't need to
bring on the sun (or more likely rain)
he was jelous, so got him some