Balmoral (Bushfish) - Polarised Sunglasses
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium 'M49' plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano polarised sunglasses come with market-leading polarised lenses that feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The Balmoral is an inspired tribute to the stunning Balmoral Beach, the perfect spot to gaze out over Sydney Harbour.
Based on the elegant aviator shape, The Balmoral is designed to provide function and style whilst offering maximum eye protection. The handmade frame features a comfy keyhole nose bridge with premium lenses, making The Balmoral a perfect everyday option.
The Bushfish colour is named after the unique Leopard Bushfish and its distinctive brown spots.
Lens width: 55mm
Bridge width: 16mm
Temple length: 145mm
Featuring a robust custom wire core, double-wired Italien-made hinging system with teflon-coated screws, and Australian-made stainless steel 'Ozeano' logo label, the frame is designed and built to last - no more loosening or rusting over time.
Each frame comes with a free protective case made from 100% FSC-certified Portuguese cork and a free pouch and cleaning cloth made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
The one-size ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes.
All Ozeano products are PETA-approved vegan, and our sunglasses meet Australian / New Zealand AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering category 3 lenses with good UV protection and high level of sun glare reduction.
Ozeano frame material is BPA/phthalate-free, contains no oil and is 100% biodegradable according to ISO 14855 standard (verified by the Belgian Organic Waste System institute) in 115 days, if buried in compost conditions.
100% biodegradable plant-based bio-acetate
Hinge & Screws:
100% Teflon-coated metal (no more loosening over time)
100% FSC-certified Portuguese cork
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
PETA-approved vegan, Australian-made, CE, FDA, DBT, UV400, BSCI
We offer completely free carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
You should expect to receive your goods within 2 - 5 business days within Australia, or 4 - 10 days for international orders. Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframes, and delays should be expected.
There's no need to stress about picking the right colour or style, we know you can have a change of heart when you see something in person. That's why we offer returns within 60 days on all Ozeano eyewear.
Don’t forget you can return Ozeano sunglasses at any time after the 'Returns period' to receive 25% off your next purchase. Help us ensure our products never go to waste.
I love the style and light taupe colour of these shades but especially happy with what this company stands for. Free shipping and polarised lenses makes the buy even better!
Sun glasses were a perfect fit and so stylish. Good to know my eyes are protected. Delivery was so quick.
These are AMAZING! They look cool on and they are so light to wear NEVER mind saving the planet. 10/10!!!
I hadn't actually heard of Ozeano to be honest (and still not sure I'm pronouncing it properly), until I came across them online but I'm glad I did. These are the best lenses I've ever had and the eco aspect is obviously amazing. They feel really premium