Tama (Red Snapper) - Polarised Sunglasses
- Certified sustainable polarised sunglasses; ethically handmade by artisans
- Innovative plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 - 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 days
- Sustainable GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
All Ozeano polarised sunglasses come with market-leading polarised lenses that feature:
- Polarisation filter that blocks 99% of all glare and increases visual clarity, creating a lens that is perfect for exploring nature in high glare environments
- Anti-scratch coatings that offer superior protection against marks and dramatically increases the robustness and longevity of the lens
- Superhydrophobic coating that repels liquid and is anti-static, ensuring the lens is extremely resistant to water, sweat, oil, grease, dirt, dust etc.
- Anti-reflective layer that reduces UV and harmful blue light, providing full UV400 protection
The Tama polarised sunglasses take their inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
These sustainable sunglasses offer a mid-century, timeless style thanks to their classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading UV400 protection polarised lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
These red polarised sunglasses are named after the striking colour of the popular Red Snapper fish.
Bridge width: 21mm
Temple length: 145mm
Featuring a robust custom wire core, double-wired Italien-made hinging system with teflon-coated screws, and Australian-made stainless steel 'Ozeano' logo label, the frame is designed and built to last - no more loosening or rusting over time.
Each frame comes with a free pouch and cleaning cloth made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
The one-size ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes.
All Ozeano products are PETA-approved vegan, and our sunglasses meet Australian / New Zealand AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering category 3 lenses with good UV protection and high level of sun glare reduction.
Ozeano frame material is BPA/phthalate-free, contains no oil and is 100% biodegradable according to ISO 14855 standard (verified by the Belgian Organic Waste System institute) in 115 days, if buried in compost conditions.
100% biodegradable plant-based bio-acetate
Hinge & Screws:
100% Teflon-coated metal (no more loosening over time)
100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
PETA-approved vegan, 100% carbon-neutral, CE, FDA, DBT, UV400, BSCI
We offer completely carbon-neutral shipping worldwide.
You should expect to receive your goods within 1 - 5 business days within Australia, or 4 - 20 days for international orders. Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframes, and delays should be expected.
There's no need to stress about picking the right colour or style, we know you can have a change of heart when you see something in person. That's why we offer returns within 60 days on all Ozeano eyewear.
Don’t forget you can return Ozeano sunglasses at any time after the 'Returns period' to receive 25% off your next purchase. Help us ensure our products never go to waste.
Very happy with my purchase. The virtual "try on" was great and the sunnies fit just as expected. Lightweight and comfy. Would recommend.
I bought these for my husband for our anniversary and for someone usually so hard to buy for, he loves them! He wears them even when the suns not out. The quality is amazing and we love that they are ethically made and sustainable. Love them! My turn next!
Awesome glasses! These tick all the boxes: Aussie made, quality product, great fit and best of all, sustainable.
I’ve been searching for ages for a pair of ethically produced, sustainable sunnies that actually look good. And I finally found these Aussie made ones & they are perfection! Good quality, exactly as advertised, comfortable. Just great!
Tama (Red Snapper)